Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
Format: Downloadable Video
- List Price: $299.99
- Scaled Agile Price: $239.99
Copyright 2015, 1st Edition
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Leading SAFe® 3.0 Video Training
Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework® 3.0
Leading SAFe LiveLessons provides an in-depth exploration of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging SAFe and its underlying principles of lean systems thinking, agile development, and product development flow. By applying SAFe across the enterprise, software-dependent organizations can improve time-to-market, productivity, quality and employee engagement, making them more agile in the marketplace and more competitive in their industry.
The goal of this 7+ hour course is to equip you with the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. Your guide will be Chief Methodologist Dean Leffingwell, the creator of the Framework. In his signature pragmatic style, Dean leads you through eight key lessons where you’ll get high-level overviews, as well as specifics where you most need them, exercises to test yourself on what you’ve learned, and at the end of the course, clear-cut steps you can take to start your journey of transformation. After watching this video, you can expect to have an understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework; Lean thinking and embracing Agility; how to apply SAFe principles; how to plan, execute, and implement an Agile Release Train; how to build an Agile Portfolio; and how to Scale Leadership to the next level of enterprise performance.
What You Will Learn
- A high-level overview of the Scaled Agile Framework
- The principle cornerstones of the Scaled Agile Framework; thinking Lean and embracing Agility
- How the Framework builds upon Lean, Systems Thinking, and Agile Development: the 10 SAFe Principles for Lean-Agile development at enterprise scale
- How to implement an Agile Release Train
- How to plan and execute a Program Increment
- How to build an Agile Portfoliov
- Understanding Scaling Leadership—a learning journey
Table of Contents
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Lesson 2: Thinking Lean and Embracing Agility
- Lesson 3: Applying SAFe Principles
- Lesson 4: Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Lesson 5: Plan a Program Increment
- Lesson 6: Execute a Program Increment
- Lesson 7: Implementing the Agile Portfolio
- Lesson 8: Scaling Leadership—A Learning Journey
About the Instructor
Widely recognized as one of the world’s foremost authorities on software development, Dean Leffingwell is an author, entrepreneur, and software development methodologist. His two best-selling books, Agile Software Requirements: Lean Requirements Practices for Teams, Programs, and the Enterprise and Scaling Software Agility: Best Practices for Large Enterprises, form much of the basis of modern thinking on Lean-Agile principles and practices. Founder of several successful startups, including Requisite, Inc., makers of RequisitePro (acquired by Rational), Mr. Leffingwell also served as Chief Methodologist to Rally Software, and prior to that, as a Sr. Vice President at Rational Software (now part of IBM). He currently serves as Chief Methodologist to Scaled Agile, Inc., which he co-founded in 2011.
Skill Level / Who Should Take This Course
Intermediate–Advanced: Executives, managers, consultants, leaders, program managers, and Agile change agents; anyone in an enterprise level software development environment looking to achieve the business benefits of advancing agile beyond a few teams or projects.
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management. Some experience in Agile.
INTERESTED IN ENTERPRISE LICENSING?
Please fill out the form below, and a team member will respond to you as soon as possible.
* These fields are required.