We are a boutique consulting firm with offices in the US (Boston), Israel and India (Pune). We help product development and IT organizations achieve extraordinary results by improving their outcomes, productivity, predictability, quality, employee engagement and more, through a variety of Agile/Lean solutions that include Scrum, the Scaled Agile Framework, Kanban, Lean Startup, Devops and Agile Engineering practices. We are a pragmatic and result oriented team of expert practitioners and continuously challenge ourselves to bring the best solutions to our customers.
Proven Enterprise-level Scaled Agile Experience
AgileSparks‘ experts have proven experience in Scaled Agile/Lean training, consulting and implementation in hundreds of companies worldwide, ranging from startups all the way to Fortune 50 companies in a variety of industry segments – ISVs (product development), enterprise IT and governmental organizations, TELCO, embedded SW and Web/SaaS products, Defense contractors and custom project development shops. Companies you know trust our experts and services!
These days, everybody’s going Agile or is already “Agile”. We are seeing a lot of “Agile Theaters” out there – people implementing surface level practices and going through the ceremonies without deep changes or understanding of the real spirit and values that are behind Agile.
With extensive experience in different sizes and contexts and a team of world-class experts that continues to challenge itself to develop and improve best practices and building blocks, AgileSparks is uniquely positioned to help you choose wisely the way to REALLY improve, as well as be your trusted partner along the way. We have the experience and the knowhow and, not less important, the passion to help your organization improve. We challenge our customers to make a the necessary real commitment to embrace Agility not in name only, The journey is not trivial, but the outcome is an actual improvement in your business Agility.
Our approach at AgileSparks is to combine the “SAFe 1-2-3” implementation approach with our own AgileSparks Way for managing the change, which is based on our vast global experience.
- We provide Public and inhouse Leading SAFe and SPC classes to inspire people to start to think about SAFe and initiate the journey.
- We offer internal Leading SAFe workshops for the leadership team of a specific Value Stream/Agile Release Train to plan & initiate SAFe implementation for that organizational area.
- We offer Agile Release Train QuickStart launch services as part of the “Kick off” phase.
- We coach the Agile Release Train on its journey to help stabilize the first SAFe PI.
- We facilitate the Agile Release Train Inspect & Adapt Workshop as the Agile Release Train approaches its first destination.
- We scale the organization through Portfolio and Value Stream setup and coaching, leveraging our thought-leadership on Enterprise-level Kanban used as part of the SAFe Portfolio , Value Stream and Program.
- We offer team-level training using SAFe ScrumXP for new people on already running trains.
- We help you assess and fix/boost your SAFe implementation as part of the Improve/Boost phase.
- We scale SAFe success in the organization through applying the AgileSparks Way/SAFe 1-2-3 model to more and more Value Streams/Trains. A main ingredient of success across the enterprise is to choose the right transformation/change management model for the context. Whether it is a bold decision to go SAFe across the board or to provide SAFe as an option and invite leaders of trains/value streams to come onboard.