Temenos+Agility is a global consulting firm specializing in Lean-Agile, Enterprise Agility, and Leadership Transformation. Our convention is to apply “Lean Systems Thinking” in your business venture to introduce affirmative changes. We are one of the few worldwide SAFe SPCT Gold Partners of Scaled Agile with over 100 years of combined experience in deep Enterprise, Cultural and Leadership Agility transformations.
We have seen that the high speed world of business today evokes and provokes desperation in the leaders and their teams towards the unaligned actions in contradiction with the shared vision of their organizations. Unfortunately the traditional work culture doesn’t help much, there comes “Lean Agile Methodologies”. Our approach has produced great leaders, who always embrace organizational changes with warm hearts and lead others to the way of lean agile transformation.
The true power resides in the “+”. Temenos+Agility is a combined experience of two parallels, being aligned with Agile and the Temenos theorem frames a healthy organizational culture. This transformational approach is designed by Siraj Sirajuddin, co-founder of Temenos+Agility. If Agile involves with the container’s extrinsic transformation then Temenos methodology is the gateway entrance to the inherent transformation of the organization and its followers.
Temenos Labs and Programs:
- Executive Change Agents Temenos Program
- Internal Change Agents Temenos Program
- Temenos Shared Vision Labs
- Temenos Clean Slate Labs for Conflict Resolution
Enterprise Agility Advisory:
- Enterprise Readiness Assessment, Strategy, and Roadmap
- Portfolio Value Stream Assessment, Strategy, and Roadmap
- DevOps Assessment, Strategy, and Roadmap
- Product & Portfolio Management Planning, Strategy, and Roadmap
- Product Release Planning and Facilitation
- Program Inspect & Adapt Planning and Facilitation
- Portfolio | Program Innovation Days Planning and Facilitation
- Program & Team Principles Values and Process Coaching
- Program & Team Lean-Agile Engineering Practices, CI/CD Coaching
- Leading and Implementing SAFe – SPC Certification (4 days)
- Leading SAFe – SAFe Agilist Certification (2 days)
- SAFe ScrumXP – SAFe Practitioner Certification (2 days)
- SAFe PPM
- SAFe PM/PO