Scrum Master Orientation is retiring on Dec. 30, 2016
As a result, this product will no longer be available or supported, and rosters will not be accepted, after this date. Learn More
SAFe® Scrum Master Orientation
Scrum Mastering in the Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework®
About the Course
In this one day course you will learn the critical skills required to create high performance teams. SAFe Scrum Master Orientation can be delivered as part of an SAFe ART or independently to Scrum Masters who wish to build their skills in an enterprise context.
This pack enables you to:
- Learn how to build high performance teams, and the concepts of forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Learn how to be a Scrum Master and serve your high performance team.
- Absorb the basic concepts of a Scrum Master, including the Scrum Master as a Servant Leader and how to coach your team.
- Form your team with insights on team structure, team purpose, and how Scrum ceremonies foster collaboration.
- Avoid roadblocks by learning the five dysfunctions of a team.
The courseware and certification kit can be licensed by certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) in good standing and can be delivered as a public enrollment course, on-site class, or part of an Agile Release Train Launch. To license this courseware, click here.
What You Get
- Course PowerPoint Slides
- PDF Workbooks