Navigate uncertainty and adapt to change
The way we work is radically shifting, but SAFe prepares you to respond. We’re here to help you identify the most important work and do it well. Find the tools you need to adapt, collaborate, prioritize, and re-plan.
Our teams are working daily to grow our library of helpful resources around remote course delivery and facilitating PI Planning and other SAFe events with distributed team members. And our Customer Success Team is constantly updating our FAQ page with the latest information.
Remote SAFe Training
Why invest in training now? Because training your teams makes them three times more likely to meet their objectives. For every dollar spent on training, companies gain $30 in increased productivity. (Source: IBM)
Together with our Partners, we are now offering remote delivery and certification for all SAFe courses. Each course has been adapted for success in a dispersed environment, and remote courses are earning NPS scores equal to in-person training.
- PODCAST: Running Remote PIs Arts and Teams
- WEBINAR RECORDING: Distributed PI Planning and I&A Facilitation Webinar
- Distributed PI Planning with SAFe
Distributed PI Planning
If you can’t be in the same place at the same time, it’s time to learn how to run successful remote and distributed events. We’ve got practical guidance and tips for planning, managing, communicating, and facilitating SAFe ceremonies—from PI Planning to stand-ups—across teams and timezones.
- My company has travel restrictions due to Coronavirus. Are we able to have remote participants in SAFe classes?
- How is Scaled Agile responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Can I deliver Scaled Agile Training remotely?
- As an SAI partner, can I teach my public classes remotely?
- How do I request permission to deliver training remotely?
- As an SAI partner, why do I need to request permission for private classes?
- I’m an SPC at an Enterprise with an SAFe Learner Subscription (SLS), why do I need to request permission for remote private classes?
- I’m an SPC but not a Scaled Agile Partner, can I deliver remote Training for public classes?
- What is the response time for my remote delivery permission request?
- What resources will I receive once my remote delivery permission request is approved?
- Will Scaled Agile be continuing to offer the remote training options after COVID-19 pandemic is over?