The John Deere Intelligent Systems Group agile case study has been pretty well chronicled; here are some summary results, as presented by ISG’s “Agile Ninja” Chad Holdorf in 2011.
John Deere ISG case study summary results
- Field issue resolution time: down 42%
- Warranty Expense: down 50%
- Time to production: down 20%
- Time to market: 20% faster
- Employee engagement: Up 9.8%
And here are some links to the actual case study (a series of blog posts) in chronological order.
Chad is an active industry evangelist of scaled agile development, and often participates in benchmarking and information sharing with other companies. He is also a frequent speaker at companies and conferences. He can be reached through his blog at ScaledAgileDelivery.com.