How to get SAFe® Certified
Scaled Agile’s role-based offerings focus on the skills, knowledge, and experience required to successfully perform the job in a SAFe working environment. Before taking the certification exam, individuals are required to attend the relevant SAFe course and are highly encouraged to read recommended books and articles, and take advantage of videos and enablement resources, in addition to gaining real-world experience in the role. Scaled Agile maintains rigorous quality standards to ensure that those who have earned the certification are well prepared to effectively fulfill their role in a SAFe enterprise.
Attend the course
- Course completion is the first step toward SAFe certification.
- Scaled Agile training classes are designed with the learner in mind. Incorporating active learning techniques with a robust role-based curriculum is a great start to the SAFe learning journey.
- Receive access to the SAFe Community Platform after the class, which provides access to study materials & the exam.
Take the exam
- A link to the exam is included in the Learning Plan on the SAFe Community Platform.
- Candidates have 30 days after course completion to take the exam at no additional charge. However, once they start the exam, they’ll have a fixed time to complete it.
- Complete exam information, including exam time limit, number of questions, and a sample test, is available for all exams under Exam Details on each certification detail page.
Continue the learning journey
Becoming SAFe certified should be the beginning of an ongoing pursuit of learning and knowledge.