Showcase certifications with a digital badge
The Scaled Agile Professional Certification Program provides world-class certifications that validate a person’s Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) knowledge and skills. While Certified SAFe® professionals are globally recognized for their knowledge of SAFe, proving those certifications in an ever-expanding digital marketplace can be challenging. That’s why Scaled Agile offers digital badging for Certified SAFe® professionals.
What is a digital badge?
Digital badging allows individuals to share verifiable certifications online on email signatures, digital resumes, and social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Digital badging includes metadata that describes a Certified SAFe® professional’s qualifications. Scaled Agile has partnered with Credly* to provide digital versions of SAFe certifications.
*Note as of March 2021, Credly by Acclaim has been rebranded as Credly. It is the same digital badge platform since the 2017 launch.
The Credly digital badging platform provides:
- A trusted method for real-time certification verification
- A digitally sharable and verifiable version of a person’s SAFe certification
- Online labor market insights that connect skills to jobs
How to get a digital badge
If an individual sets their Community Platform privacy preference to share their data with Credly and they earn a SAFe certification, an email will be sent from Credly inviting the Certified SAFe® professional to claim his or her digital badge. To activate the digital badge:
- Click the link in the email
- Create an account on the Credly site
- Claim the badge
- Share the badge through social media or email
Scaled Agile encourages individuals to take advantage of this opportunity to showcase and promote their SAFe skills. Please allow one week to receive an email from Credly after becoming certified in SAFe. Contact Scaled Agile at support.scaledagile.com if an email has not been received after one week.
Digital badging support
Contact Credly Support when:
- Needing help navigating the Credly platform
- Having issues accessing your Credly account
- Badges are not displaying or sharing correctly
Contact support.scaledagile.com when:
- A SAFe certification has been earned but a digital badge notification has not been received
- A digital badge was accidentally rejected or deleted in Credly
If the badge is showing as expired, update the SAFe certification. Log in to the SAFe Community Platform to renew certification. The badge date will automatically be updated upon renewal. If a person chooses not to renew, they can keep their badge, but the expired tag will remain.
Visit the Scaled Agile Digital Badge FAQ page for more information.