Managing Agile Programmes: What’s New in the 5th Edition
December 9, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm MST
- This event has passed.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is a manual giving guidance on running large change programmes. It has been one of the most successful and long-lived pieces of guidance on large-scale programme management. It has been adopted by the UK government for international examinations by AXELOS and is used as the basis for UK Government Major Programme Reviews.
This new version, v5, has been fully updated to cover programmes that use not just traditional, serial ‘waterfall’ project management, but also projects using agile methodologies.
In this webinar, we will explain how MSP 5th edition encourages early and frequent business delivery of benefits, and how it can be used as an umbrella to manage projects with methods like Scrum and AgilePM:
- Key concepts in the MSP 5th edition Lifecycle
- Iterative delivery in digital programmes
- Hybrid Programmes (buildings, organizational change, digital change)
- Lean management
- How is pace of delivery enabled in MSP 5th edition with its Tranche-based approach?
- What are ‘Landing Points’ and how does it relate to the delivery of a Target Operating Model?
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to:
- Decide on an optimal Hybrid Mode of delivery for your programme
- Integrate Scrum and AgilePM projects into your change programme
- Manage iterative delivery on digital programmes