Common Daily Challenges of a SAFe Professional
March 16 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm MDT
- This event has passed.
Even the most highly skilled SAFe® professionals hit speed bumps on occasion. So we’ve invited a panel of SAFe professionals to discuss some of the common challenges they face in their roles every day.
In this 60-minute session, you’ll hear from other SAFe Community Members about their struggles and how they ultimately discovered answers. Plus, we’ll highlight some of the resources SAFe Community Members can use to tackle these challenges 24/7.
– Facilitating team-level events (Iteration planning, backlog refinement, retros)
– Running distributed PI Planning
– Improving team and technical agility
– Onboarding new team members onto the ART
– Writing and impacting the prioritization of Epics and Features
This session is intended for Scrum Masters; Product Owners and Product Managers; and Release Train Engineers and Solution Train Engineers.