Community Webinar: Successfully Facilitating the Value Stream and ART Identification Workshop
March 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am MST
- This event has passed.
Organizing around value is critical for Enterprises who want to achieve the goal of delivering a continuous flow of value to their customers. But it is not a trivial task. It requires reaching a clear understanding and agreement of the organization’s significant value streams, the systems they rely upon and the people that do the work. The Value Stream and ART Identification Workshop facilitated by SPCs at the beginning of a SAFe Implementation provides the time and space for these conversations and to design this new organizational model.
In this webinar Andrew Sales will provide an overview of the the updated 5.1 Value Stream and ART Identification workshop, discuss the recommended preparation activities, and share tips and techniques for successful facilitation. We will also cover how to apply the newly added guidance for identifying ‘types’ of Operational Value Streams, alongside the patterns for organizing solution builders into Development Value Streams.
The topics to be covered include:
– Creating alignment and setting expectations ahead of the Value Stream and ART Identification Workshop
– Reviewing the content of the workshop and how to successfully facilitate the activities
– Using the four ‘types’ of Operational Value Streams to recognize how the Enterprise delivers value to its customers
– Applying the Development Value Stream Patterns for organizing solution builders
– Designing ARTs as part of a Large Solution using ART Topologies
– Identifying the next steps following the conclusion of the workshop