A permission grant typically requires that you meet the following conditions:
- SAFe content may not be used to create other training or services, or anything that competes with a Scaled Agile, Inc. offering or service. SAFe content, graphics, and trademarks may be used only in connection with Scaled Agile’s SAFe services, training, and courses.
- SAFe graphics may not be modified, including the template, format, font, color, graphics, and text.
- A copyright embedded in SAFe graphics must be maintained and not obscured.
- The following copyright notice must be included on any reproduction of SAFe content: © Scaled Agile, Inc.
- The ® trademark symbol in superscript font must be inserted after “SAFe” and “Scaled Agile Framework,” in headings or where first used in body content.
- The following attribution must be included: SAFe and Scaled Agile Framework are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
- A hyperlink to the original work on the SAFe website, which is continually revised and updated, must be included.