Why partner with Scaled Agile?
Opportunities abound for enterprise
Enterprise-level Agile represents one of the fastest growing opportunities for training, tooling, and implementation companies worldwide. Many of these organizations originated in team-level Agile and have solid in-roads into organizations that are receptive to Agile practices and now need to scale them to the enterprise.
Grow a business with Scaled Agile
Scaled Agile, Inc. helps organizations like these take advantage of the growing enterprise agility trend through the Scaled Agile Partner Network. Partners of Scaled Agile leverage its strong instructional expertise and its full range of licensed courseware to teach customers how to scale Agile through the proven Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Scaled Agile’s platforms, processes, and support systems provide the most efficient, cost-effective, and profitable way for organizations to grow an enterprise agility business.
The ways partnership makes it happen
Joining the Scaled Agile Partner Network provides:
- Recognition – Partners raise their profile in the industry by leveraging Scaled Agile’s strong leadership position and central role in helping prominent enterprises and government agencies through every phase of a Lean-Agile transformation
- A proven framework – Partners align themselves with a leading and highly regarded framework for scaling Agile to transform their organizations
- Real results – SAFe case studies demonstrate increases in productivity (30 – 50 percent), quality (30 – 50 percent), time-to-market (three to four times faster), and employee engagement, offering powerful cost justifications for partners
- Licensed courseware – Partners can use SAFe Courseware, provided by Scaled Agile, to train key
SAFe roles involved in implementations
Drive top- and bottom-line revenue with Scaled Agile
The strong, proven value delivered by the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) helps enterprises achieve real results and enables the Scaled Agile Partner Network to successfully develop new opportunities that grow top-line revenue. Partners see gains to their bottom-line revenue through discounts, lower lead generation costs, and assistance in building customer references, all of which demonstrate a solid return on an investment (ROI) in partnering with Scaled Agile.
Scaled Agile helps partners achieve a higher ROI through:
- Lower lead generation costs – Gold and Silver partners can promote themselves to new customers through the Scaled Agile public Training Calendar. All partner levels are also listed in the Scaled Agile Partner Directory. Leveraging these sophisticated and established systems can significantly lower the cost of pursuing new leads.
- Partner Enablement Program Providing Enterprise Resources (PEPPER) – The Scaled Agile PEPPER program assists partners in building a referenceable customer base. This program pairs a Scaled Agile SAFe Fellow with a Scaled Agile Partner for new customer engagements. Pairing with an experienced guide encourages the type of positive outcomes that result in success stories and case studies that help partners build their practice.
- Partner discounts – Partners receive discounts on certification renewal and a discount every time they purchase SAFe Courseware, provided by Scaled Agile.
Increase reach and exposure
The Scaled Agile website features two key visitor resources that continuously provide value to partners: the Partner Directory and the Training Calendar. Combined, they receive over 50,000 unique visits each month.
Partner Directory – Companies turn to the Partner Directory to quickly find the right partner to help them implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Customers filter on parameters such as location, partner type (service or tooling), languages supported, and sector specializations. Partners submit their own company descriptions to help them stand out from the crowd.
Training Calendar – Visitors turn to the Scaledagile.com training and event calendar to find the specific training they need at a location and date that works for them. This valuable resource centralizes over a thousand classes being offered by Scaled Agile Gold and Silver partners worldwide. Each calendar listing provides a description of the training, including learning objectives, topics, and prerequisites