We are a global consulting company with extensive SAFe experience. Our team has been working with SAFe® since its inception and we are the only consultancy with a European SAFe Fellow. We have successfully delivered hundreds of on-site and public SAFe courses.
In fact, we’ve assisted thousands of people and hundreds of organizations to successfully scale and sustain their agile team, program and company with successful roll-outs ranging from 50 to 3000 across countries and departments.
We can deliver a customized experience on-site at your location or browse our public training schedule.
Agile Transformation at SimCorp with SAFe®
In April 2016, SimCorp’s product division launched their first agile release train and began the journey to becoming an agile organization.
SimCorp management had the foresight to realize that going agile would require change across all levels of the organization and worked with IJI to help introduce that change. Working in a heavily governed, Waterfall approach, SimCorp made the decision to move to agile and then scale their approach using the Scaled Agile Framework. This move from a plan driven, analytic approach to a more experimental, learning approach has resulted in more value being delivered to clients more quickly.
Some benefits highlighted by employees include:
- Closer connectivity to the customer with more useable products delivered
- Better quality and better predictability of delivery
- The entire product division talking the same language using the same concepts
- More responsive delivery with the ability to demo features to clients as the teams are developing them.
IJI SERVICES AND SUPPORT
We can assist with your Agile Introduction, Adoption and Roll-Out. Our SAFe services coupled with our Sustainable Agile Change model powered by Essence helps our clients to accelerate their agile adoption and continue successfully after we’re finished.
- SAFe Executive Overview
- SAFe Adoption & Readiness Planning
- Agile Release Train Quickstart
IJI’s Sustainable Change Framework
- Learn about the Framework
- Download the 5-part Guide