Government agencies turn to Octo to employ Agile processes that show scalable results quickly, adapt to user needs, and deliver secure solutions on time and within budget, meeting mission requirements.
We are a forward-leaning partner with mature Agile processes. For our clients, our delivery approach provides transparency and adaptability needed in the dynamic federal environment, and our robust, repeatable processes generate predictable, high-quality outcomes and reduced project risk.
Our CMMI appraisal was earned on Agile projects, which illustrates our superior process maturity with documented, repeatable, and tested methods. Octo is one of only three government consulting companies in the United States to maintain both a CMMI® Level 4 for Software Development (CMMI-DEV) appraisal and a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) Gold Partnership.
Our clients include:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Patent Trade Organization (USPTO)