Deliver higher-quality, software-centric
solutions faster and more predictably
Learn how to lead a successful Lean-Agile
transformation inside a government agency
Discover the entire SAFe 4.6
Ten courses, new competencies,
new certifications, and more in-depth guidance
Five Core Competencies
of the Lean Enterprise
and Lean Systems
Guiding the Lean Enterprise
Everything needed to plan, prepare, and execute a successful Lean-Agile transformation
The world’s leading framework for enterprise agility
- Knowledge base of proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for Lean, Agile, and DevOps
- Configurable and scalable for Teams, Programs, and Portfolios
- Role-based curriculum, worldwide partner network, global community
Role-based curriculum, tools, and connections for SAFe professionals
- Actionable learning for every SAFe role
with globally consistent courseware and certification
- Networking and learning with over 300,000 SAFe professionals
- Access to tools, guidance, and role-based communities of practice
Which course is right for you?
Connect face-to-face with other SAFe practitioners by attending a SAFe Meetup group. Located world-wide.
Mark your calendar for the 2019 SAFe Summit, the world’s largest gathering of SAFe professionals: Oct. 2-3, San Diego, CA.
Turn to the monthly Scaled Agile Insider to keep up-to-date on the latest news, resources, and knowledge on SAFe.