Agile Marketing with SAFe
Contextualizing SAFe for Marketing Teams
The Agile Marketing with SAFe course teaches teams how to apply Lean, Agile, and SAFe practices and principles to marketing teams. The course uses a combination of hands-on activities, introspection, and guided exercises to help teams build collective muscle-memory and alignment. The course culminates with an activity that allows attendees to apply SAFe in their own real-world environments.
The course is one day of instruction and workshops, which can optionally be split into two 4-hour sessions.
About Agile Marketing with SAFe
At the end of the Agile Marketing with SAFe course, you will be able to:
- Explain how marketing teams benefit from adopting Agile and SAFe
- Describe how to create an Agile marketing team
- Organize a marketing team around value
- Use techniques for integrating marketing into an Agile Release Train
- Adopt a hypothesis-driven approach in marketing
- Break down initiatives into smaller, testable parts
What Attendees Get
- Access to Agile e-learning within the SAFe Community
- Access to SAFe e-learning within the SAFe Community
- Access to the Agile Marketing with SAFe user forum
- Digital Workbook
- Course certificate of completion
None. All are welcome to attend.