SAFe for Architects
Architecting for continuous value flow with SAFe®
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 5 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
About SAFe for Architects
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) exam1
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Have attended at least one SAFe course
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
For more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional, click the More Exam Details button.
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
Ready to start your SAFe transformation?View Training Calendar
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation